SANICUBIC 1 WP
With SANICUBIC ®, the lift station simply sits on the floor
- Several inlets available for a flexible installation.
- Several bathrooms and kitchens possible connections
- Discreet Installation thanks to its 50 mm discharge
- IP68 rated (suitable for outdoor)
The SANICUBIC ® 1 lifting station with 1 x IP68 rated motor, is equipped with a high performance grinder system to avoid blockages, and allowing the use of small DN50mm discharge line. The SANICUBIC ® 1 has been specially developed for domestic and commercial use (single home or dwelling, small commercial space or office) and handles all wastewater from your toilets, bathrooms, kitchens or laundry.
The SANICUBIC ® 1 comes standard with its remote control box as well as an audible and visual alarm box, wired to be easily alerted in case of malfunction.
Water level is measured by the pressure tube
Waste water pushes up the level in the tank.
When the engagement level is reached, the switch contact closes giving the running order to the circuit board.
The circuit board closes the contact of the relay motor, then the pump motor starts working.
The pump motor reduces the effluents size by the grinder system, then the effluents are pumped to the main drain.
When the level drops, the pressure switch contact opens and this gives the stop order to the circuit board (the stop is delayed and the motor will stop after a few seconds).
The circuit board opens the relay motor contact, the motor stops.
The return of the effluents evacuated is stopped by the rubber non return valve flap.
- Inlet diameter
- • 1 inlet DN 40/50 (Ø ext. 40/50 mm) • 3 inlets DN 40/50/100/110 (Ø ext. 40/50/100/110 mm)
- Motor power
- 1500 W
- Electrical class
- IP rating
- Maximum flow rate
- 13 m³/h
- Maximum absorbed current
- 6 A
- Maximum incoming water temperature
- 70 °C intermittently (max 5 min)
- Discharge pipe diameter
- DN50 (Ø ext. 50 mm)
- Control box IP rating
- Weight (including accessories)
- 23 kg
- Maximum recommended depth
- 11 m
- Tank volume
- 32 L
- Vent diameter
- 50 mm
- Maximum depth (Q eq 0 L/min)
- 13 m
- ON/OFF level
- 140/80 mm
- Alarm level
- 210 mm
- Possible connections
- Connection options: blackwater from several toilets, greywater from bathroom, kitchen, laundry