SANIPUMP® is the ideal solution to replace the pump in your current tank.
SANIPUMP® is a submersible pump which can be installed in a sump or an existing tank.
It can treat all the wastewater from your dwelling: baths, sinks, toilets, etc.
It is available in two versions:
- the well-known SFA shredding system with ProX K2 knife which enables evacuation through reduced diameters (DN40).
- KXV6 vortex wheel for 50 mm diameter
Finally, it is triggered automatically by the floating mechanism.
This submersible pump is made in France at the Brégy (60) SFA factory. It has thus received the Guarantee of French Origin.
SANIPUMP® Pump (Macerator Version) datasheet
- 13 kg
- Motor power
- 1500 W
- Supply voltage
- 220-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Flow rate (H eq 1 m)
- SANIPUMP® Macerator version: 11 m3/h; SANIPUMP® Vortex version: 27 m3/h
- Maximum immersion depth
- 5 m
- Maximum absorbed current
- 6 A
- Maximum depth (Q eq 0 m3/h)
- 14 m
- ON/OFF level
- 400/100 mm
- Activation method
- Thermal overload protection