SANICUBIC 2 XL
The Sanicubic 2 XL is the largest dual motor above the ground lift station, designed for the discharge of waste from several bathrooms plus multiple grey water appliances in public environments and larger domestic situations.
- Vortex technology
- 2 x 2000W motors for more intense use
- Multiple inlets available
- Above the floor installation
- Sanicubic wired alarm supplied
Sanicubic 2 XL is ideal for large volume of waste water in commercial situations large bore vortex pump which can pump away waste without the need to macerate.
Easily removable motors for servicing and maintenance. Large 120 litre tank volume
Easy to install – no need to excavate. Two alarms for ultimate safety – both hard-wired to the control box.
Two integrated non-return valves and four inlets: 40/50/100/110mm and one inlet 40/50mm Centre height of inlets 180mm Working temperature of 35°C. Will handle up to 70°C for short periods IP68 rated
Volt free contact for connection to a Building Management System
Water level is measured by the pressure tube
Waste water pushes up the level in the tank.
When the engagement level is reached, the switch contact closes giving the running order to the circuit board.
The circuit board closes the contact of the relay motor, then the pump motor starts working.
The pump motor reduces the effluents size by the vortex system, then the effluents are pumped to the main drain.
When the level drops, the pressure switch contact opens and this gives the stop order to the circuit board (the stop is delayed and the motor will stop after a few seconds).
The circuit board opens the relay motor contact, the motor stops.
The return of the effluents evacuated is stopped by the rubber non return valve flap.
On the SANICUBIC 2 XL the pumps operate alternatively. The two pumps can operate simultaneously in case of alarm only.
- Inlet diameter
- • 1 inlet DN 40/50 (Ø ext. 40/50 mm) • 4 inlets DN 40/50/100/110 (Ø ext. 40/50/100/110 mm)
- Recommended discharge pipe diameter
- 80/110 mm
- Motor power
- SANICUBIC® 2 VX (single-phase): 2 x 2000 W
- Supply voltage
- SANICUBIC® 2 VX (single-phase): 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Electrical class
- IP rating
- Maximum flow rate
- SANICUBIC® 2 VX monophasée : 40 m3/h
- Maximum absorbed current
- SANICUBIC® 2 VX (single-phase): 16 A
- Maximum incoming water temperature
- 70 °C intermittently (max 5 min)
- Discharge pipe diameter
- DN100 (Ø ext. 110 mm)
- Control box IP rating
- Weight (including accessories)
- SANICUBIC® 2 VX (single-phase): 59 kg
- Maximum recommended depth
- SANICUBIC® 2 VX (single-phase): 6 m (DN100) and 10 m (DN80)
- Tank volume
- 120 L
- Vent diameter
- 75 mm
- Maximum depth (Q eq 0 L/min)
- SANICUBIC® 2 VX (single-phase): 13 m
- ON/OFF level
- 166/100 mm
- Alarm level
- 240 mm
- 50 mm
- Possible connections
- Connection options: blackwater from several toilets, greywater from bathroom, kitchen, laundry